I have been super excited for this month's hop! I love seeing how people organize and decorate their creative spaces. As excited as I have been to see everyone else's space, I have been dreading sharing my own!!! I have been doing a lot of reorganizing recently and my space is kind of a hot mess, lol. So, I thought I would share the area of my room that I just reorganized.
This cube is packed full of extra retired Project Life by Stampin' Up! card collections and accessory packs. Another amazing clearance rack deal! I'll link a few of my favorites below, but seriously the deals are too good to pass up! I absolutely love Project Life so when some of my favs retired (and went to a crazy clearance price) I stocked up! When I bought them I thought they would be perfect for a class, but I'm tempted to use them all in my own albums ;)
- staple Stampin' Up! embellishments like pearls, rhinestones, doilies and some die cut banners leftover from a paper pumpkin kit.
- Cards in progress
- Stampin' Dimensionals and Glue Dots leftover from paper pumpkin kits
- Scraps from recent projects
- Alpha and word stickers from recent Project Life Pages. I try to keep my partially used alpha and sticker sheets out until I use them up.
- The bottom section is kind of a holding area. Right now it has some samples of SU! papers and ribbons from the Occasions Catalog that my upline sent me. It also has a few Project Life cards that aren't really me and I was trying to decide if I could use them or if I should purge them